- Photographs of the artwork on this website are as accurate as possible, but we cannot guarantee the exactness of colour reproduction on other computers or devices.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and items are sold subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order at any point.
- Mobee Paintings is not registered for VAT.
While every effort is made to keep availability up to date on the website, we cannot guarantee availability of original artwork. Goods are supplied on a first come, first served basis.
Placing an Order
You may place an order for an item by clicking on the item's Buy button which will take you to the secure form for placing the order. We will endeavour to respond as soon a spossible with details of availability, payment method and delivery.
- Delivery to UK Mainland only.
- Orders will be despatched usually within 7 working days of receipt of your order. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, we will contact you to advise you that the delivery date will have to be extended. Customers will be informed if there is a problem with availability.
- Original Artwork will be sent by royal mail recorded delivery in a hard back envelope. Prints will sent rolled in a secure tube using Royal Mail 2nd Class post.
- Please notify us within 7 days if you have any problems with your order.
- If you change your mind about anything you order, you can cancel the order up to 14 days after the goods are delivered. To cancel an order, please email us at email@example.com with details of the order you are cancelling. We will refund the price paid by you for the goods as soon as we can, and no later than 14 days after receiving the goods back.
- Any goods must be returned to Mobee Paintings within 30 days from the date of their receipt at the customer's cost. The customer is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from their handling, other than what is necessary to establish the nature and characteristics of the goods. Goods must be returned in their original or similar packaging. If the goods have been damaged or are not returned in their original or similar packaging, we reserve the right to withhold a percentage of the refund for any loss in value of the goods.
- Your right to cancel does not apply to goods that have been commissioned or made to your specifications or personalised in any way.
Mobee Paintings owns the copyright of all the images of its watercolours and prints or of extracts from those watercolours or prints used on this website and they may not be copied or reproduced without permission.